INSTRUCTION RELATED TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
The Consumers have a right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason, subject to the cases specified in the part “waiver of a right of withdrawal from the contract”. A deadline of withdrawal from the contract expires after 14 days after a date:
1. on which You have come into possession of a good or on which the third person, other than a carrier and indicated by You has come into possession of the ownership right to the good – in case of the contract that obliges to transfer ownership of many properties (e.g. sales contract, supply contract or contract for specific work that is movable goods),
2. on which You have come into possession of the last good or on which the third person, other than a carrier and indicated by You has come into possession of the ownership right to the last good – in case of the contract that obliges to transfer ownership of many goods that are supplied independently,
3. on which You have come into possession of the last batch or on which the third person, other than a carrier and indicated by You has come into possession of the ownership right to the last batch or part – in case of the contract that obliges to transfer ownership of properties that are supplied in batches or partially,
4. on which You have come into possession of the first good or on which the third person, other than a carrier and indicated by You has come into possession of the first of the goods – in case of the contracts on supplying the goods on a regular basis for a definite time.
In order to observe a deadline of withdrawal from the contract, it is sufficient, to submit information related to the right to withdraw from the contract to which You are entitled before an expiration of the deadline of withdrawal from the contract.
In order to use the right of withdrawal from the contract, You must inform us, i.e. Codeglade sp. z o.o., Wisniowa 2 street, 72-010 Police, Poland about your decision about the withdrawal from this contract by providing an unequivocal declaration (for example, a letter submitted by mail or electronic mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can use a specimen of the form of withdrawal from the contract, however it is not mandatory.
EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
In case of withdrawal from this contract we refund all the payments obtained from You, in that the costs of delivering the good (excluding the additional costs resulting from the chosen by You manner of delivering other than the cheapest ordinary manner of delivering offered by us), immediately, and in each case not later than within 14 days from a date, on which we are informed about Your decision about the right of withdrawal from this contract. We will execute a refund of the payments you have made to the benefit of us using the same methods of payment as You have used by You in the primary transaction unless You have expressly agreed to the other solutions; in each case You will not be charged any fees related to this return. We may withhold with providing the refund of the payment until we receive the good or an evidence of shipping it to us, depending on whichever event occurs first.
If You have received the good with regard to the contract please send or submit, immediately and in any event not later than within 14 days from a data, on which You have informed us about withdrawing from this contract, the concerned property must be sent back to us at the following address: Codeglade sp. z o.o., Wisniowa 2 street, 72-010 Police, Poland. The deadline is observed if You send back the property before an expiration of 14-day deadline.
We inform that You will have to pay the direct costs of a return of the good. If due to its nature, the good cannot be shipped back in the ordinary manner via mail, You will have to bear the direct costs of the goods return. An amount of this costs is estimated maximum to the amount approximately of 20 EUR.
You are responsible and liable only for a decrease of a value of the property resulting from using it in the manner other as it has been necessary to determine the nature, features and functioning of the property.
WAIVER OF THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
The consumer is not entitled to the right of withdrawal from the contract concluded away from the business premises of the enterprise or from the distant contract with regard to the following contracts:
1. on rendering services, if the entrepreneur has executed fully the service with an expressive consent of the customer, who has been informed before initiating its rendering that after realising this service by the entrepreneur, he will lose his right to withdraw from the contract;
2. in which a subject of the service is a non-prefabricated good, manufactured according to the specification of the consumer or serving to fulfil his/her customised needs;
3. in which a subject of the service is a good delivered in the sealed package, which after opening this package cannot be returned due to the health protection or hygienic considerations, if the package has been opened after delivering it;
4. in which a subject of the service are the goods that after the delivery, due to their nature, become inseparably connected with the other goods;
5. in which the consumer expressly requested that the entrepreneur will come to him in order to make an urgent repair or preventive maintenance; if the entrepreneur renders additionally the other services than those requested by the entrepreneur, or delivers the goods than spare parts necessary to execute the repair or preventive maintenance, the customer is entitled to the right of withdrawal from the contract with regard to the additional services or goods.
This document is an attachment to the Regulations for the provision of electronic services by buygla.com